Thursday 7 March 2013

Canmake Whip Mousse Lip >3

My very first Canmake product that I purchased in Hong Kong. It's the Whip Mousse Lip.
                                              
 

 Normally you can find Canmake products at Sasa, however this is sold only at Citisuper and only designated Sasa stores.
I was fascinated by the product name,Whip Mousse ^_^ It comes in three different colors , and I picked up 03 Misty Peach. You can either put it on your lips or cheeks and it gives you a matte finish. The texture is quite interesting, its soft and creamy , it literally feels like mousse or the cream on your strawberry cake!! I prefer it on my cheeks than my lips because I have really dry lips and it does make my lips look dry and chapped.


 I couldn't find the exact product on Sasa.com or Amazon. I found a similar product, it's Canmake's : Creamy Touch Rouge Lipsticks in 01 Marshmallow Pink. Its a velvety semi-matte lipsticks that has no shimmer or pearl particles in it.

Enjoy
xoxo


3 comments: