Tuesday 26 February 2013

Favorite Candle / Nail Polish and Perfume of the month of February

 Mahogany Teakwood

My all time favorite candle from Bath and Body Works!Everyone says it smells like A&F, I have to admit it does smell like their mens cologne. It fills up my room with wonderful scent even if its not burning.

 Link to Mahogany Teakwood


I bought this candle sleeve on boxing day; just to make it more fancy :)
 Link to: exact same Candle Sleeve but in silver

Essie -Eternal Optimist

This is a beautiful and elegant shade of pink that will compliment any skin tone. It even looks good with a french manicure on top.Its appropriate for both work and school!
   


 I'm planning to get Essie's Ladylike, what do you guys think?


(Pictures from google)



 Chole- Eau De Parfum

 I got this perfume 3 years ago and it is still my favorite perfume!It was kinda pricy but I think it's totally worth it!It smells unique and "Lady Like" , I feel extra special every time I wear it. I don't usually wear perfume but if I do , I'll always come back to this one. I think its my signature scent now ha!


                                                                  Chloe -Eau De Parfum
Original one
I changed the ribbon as you can see because the original ribbon has turned really nasty Lol



 What's your favorite products of the month??=D



No comments:

Post a Comment