Wednesday 16 January 2013

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Cleansing Oil


I've always wanted to try Shu Uemura's cleansing oil however it's always the price that held me back. Last week I went shopping with my friend and she told me she really liked Shu Uemura's cleansing oil, she said its worth the price and it can lasts for at least 6 months, so...I decided to give it a try.



Limited edition version



The lady at the Shu Uemura's counter told me this is the newest version and its the best one out of all the other ones. Apparently this one has skin care properties unlike the original ones. I only used it for a couple of days , like it so far but not sure if I'll repurchase it because I think it's a little too expensive for a cleansing oil. I got mine at Hold Renfrew for CAD120



Reason is that I bought this really good cleansing lotion in Hong Kong last month that I absolute love. It's the Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion. It's mild and it doesn't irritate my eyes yet it cleans off all my eye makeup. It was only HKD59!!!!! 

Found similar one on Amazon Bifesta Moist Cleansing Lotion



Last but not least check out this website if you are looking for fold-able ballerina flats, easy to carry around, practical solution for times when you can't take another step in your high heels


No comments:

Post a Comment