Friday 18 January 2013

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40+


Today I wanted to share with you my favorite sunscreen.I've tried millions of sunscreens over the years and hands down this is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used. It's the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40+





What I really like about this sunscreen is that it doesn't feel like sunscreen at all, its more like a moisturizer with SPF in it. I have really dry skin so this is perfect for me because it has Argan oil in it which makes it extra moisturizing for my skin. It is fast absorbing and gives my skin that soft dewy glow.




What good about this product is that all ingredients are natural, its fragrance free and Paraben free. However this sunscreen has this smell (grape ??) . It kinda smells like Caudalie's grape water..which not all of you may like. Overall I recommended this sunscreen and let me know what's your favorite sunscreen!!

Here's the link:
http://www.josiemarancosmetics.com/shop/face/argan_oil_daily_moisturizer_with_spf_40_plus

Sometimes they have 10% off on special occasions, you can follow their facebook page for more details

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment