Saturday 6 April 2013

Revlon 24 hrs Colorstay Foundation - Amazzzzing!!!!!


Bought Revlon's 24hrs Colorstay Foundation in 200 Nude at Walmart. This foundation is incredibly amazing! This is my second time trying Revlon's foundations. Last time I bought the Nearly Naked Foundation because everyone was talking about, but unfortunately, I hated it. I know I bought the wrong color, however, I find the foundation to be VERY dry :( so I returned it. I was baffled and wanted to go back for high end foundations until I saw a Chinese beauty guru talked about the 24 hrs Colorstay Foundation, I think I'd give it another try....and I REALLY LIKE IT!!! I usually don't have luck with finding the right shade with drugstore foundations, but 200 Nude matches me perfectly. This foundation is buildable and looks natural. I have extremely dry skin and thank God it didn't accentuate my dry patches at all. A little can cover freckles and redness on my skin. I saw some review saying it smells like paint! Haha I have to admit that it doesn't have a pleasant smell , I don't mind really,,...the only thing I have to complain and I'm sure everyone has to agree with me ...THE PACKAGING SUCKS!!!!!!=D

Overall its a great product ( in terms of coverage/texture/mega lasting power and PRICE!! )  and I would definitely repurchase
It says...
-Wears for up to 24 hrs
Not sure about that...Ive never put on makeup for more than 12 hrs...but no doubt this foundation is super long lasting!!

-Flawless look, lightweight feel
Thumbs up!!


**Update: Guess what I found! Asia version ! It has a friggin pump!!! :( This is not fair! lol

持久無瑕水潤粉底液

No comments:

Post a Comment